Welcome to AskiKa.com webmaster training forums - Register Now

Thread: Comprehensive guide to Google Adwords. (SMB Niche Takeovers)

Blog Entries

Cool Comprehensive guide to Google Adwords. (SMB Niche Takeovers)

IMPORTANT: THIS INFORMATION IS VALID AS AT DECEMBER 5TH 2018 AND WILL LIKELY REMAIN VALID UNTIL 2020 AND BEYOND.

This is a 10 hour long video detailing all aspects of pay per click marketing with google adwords for business service based websites.

However the content is relevant to all niches online, not just business services, well worth a watch.

First, download SMB Niche Takeovers pdf here: SMB NICHE TAKEOVERS

If you have any additional questions, ask them below.

By the way, if you want to know how to host your first website you should watch this video.

The internet marketing is the essential approach to promote the brands. I am also a business owner and having satisfactory results with facebook ads management and ppc management campaigns. I am handling the on-going campaigns on my own but soon be hiring an expert team for that.
    Last edited by Gnnati45; 05-01-2019 at 08:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    That's nice Gnnati45, I hope you are studying my training as it can make you a MILLIONAIRE.

I hope you're not just here to advertise your seo agency lol. But I'll let it slip, I'm a nice guy cheers
    Become An Affiliate With WordPress - The 2019 MUST JOIN Program of the Year, 100% RISK-FREE LEGIT ONLINE JOB.

Members who have read this thread: 2