Welcome to AskiKa.com webmaster training forums - Register Now

Thread: Domain Name

Domain Name

Hi David- Sure hope you had a swimmingly fine day.

I shared with you earlier the situation with the website builders I hunched left me high and not so wet. Well, sadly, today I found out that I was correct.

Thus, I have one website under GoldenTravelDeal.com that I need to learn how to manage/work.

I had put out extra money for a second site GoldenDealTravel.com, as this was supposed to be name of original. Alas, I also spent a decent amount of money to have logos made for this domain for facebook, pinterest, instagram and wherever an expert like you believe makes sense.

I feel on a time crunch to purchase this domain now while I have dogs barking for supper and had a real rough day. The (1) site domain was purchased on namecheap.com and the second one is available there at about the same price as I remember from last night's video on Resellers Panel.

Thus, should I just buy the domain from NameCheap? Or From Resellers? Or from WA? Separate from that there are other options that I do not know whether I need now or if I can purchase later.

I would like to have both these domains and learn how to work on one and not it seems, build one from scratch which further confuses me more.

Please, at your earliest convenience chime me brother. I have not gotten to watching the video you so kindly provided to me yet today as it was such a challenge. But after feeding the dogs and gettting a bite, I hope to get to that one before calling it a night.

Please,
    Thank You,
    John

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jbills43@gmail.com View Post
    Hi David- Sure hope you had a swimmingly fine day.

I shared with you earlier the situation with the website builders I hunched left me high and not so wet. Well, sadly, today I found out that I was correct.

Thus, I have one website under GoldenTravelDeal.com that I need to learn how to manage/work.

I had put out extra money for a second site GoldenDealTravel.com, as this was supposed to be name of original. Alas, I also spent a decent amount of money to have logos made for this domain for facebook, pinterest, instagram and wherever an expert like you believe makes sense.

I feel on a time crunch to purchase this domain now while I have dogs barking for supper and had a real rough day. The (1) site domain was purchased on namecheap.com and the second one is available there at about the same price as I remember from last night's video on Resellers Panel.

Thus, should I just buy the domain from NameCheap? Or From Resellers? Or from WA? Separate from that there are other options that I do not know whether I need now or if I can purchase later.

I would like to have both these domains and learn how to work on one and not it seems, build one from scratch which further confuses me more.

Please, at your earliest convenience chime me brother. I have not gotten to watching the video you so kindly provided to me yet today as it was such a challenge. But after feeding the dogs and gettting a bite, I hope to get to that one before calling it a night.

Please,
    Thank You,
    John
    Well, purchase on NameCheap if the domain hosting costs you under $36usd, if not, purchase through ResellersPanel.com.

Only purchase through WA if you want to make an organic content driver WordPress blog on the domain.

I'd highly recommend purchasing through Resellerspanel!

It is the company I use until the website gets really busy, then I move the site to hostmonster.com or HostGator.com which have faster hosting.

If you purchase through resellerspanel, you want to sign-up (top right), then log in and click (top left) on "my offers", then click on "shared hosting offers".

Then you will see a "best value plan" which only costs you $36usd with a free domain name included and unlimited "everything" (unlimited bandwidth, unlimited file storage, etc).

To the far right, you can see a link that says "order" click that link and order it. Simple.

If you're purchasing a .com domain name in travel, you probably want to have it hosted on the "united states" server, however, if you are focussing on England, you want to have it hosted under the UK/England united kingdom server instead.

Do not install a pre-installed script (like WordPress or Joomla), we will be doing this later on if you need it!

Buy my new WSO - 4 hours of website evaluation training, BEGINNER FRIENDLY.

START HERE: FREE WEBMASTER TRAINING VIDEOS (Watch all 3 videos on this page first)

Become An Affiliate With WordPress - The 2019 MUST JOIN Program of the Year - No Credit Card Required, 100% RISK-FREE.

Members who have read this thread: 2