Welcome to AskiKa.com webmaster training forums - Register Now

Thread: [best affiliate program of 2018] click here - important.

Blog Entries

Cool [best affiliate program of 2018] click here - important.

By FAR the best affiliate program of mine for 2018 was "Wealthy Affiliate".

The reason why the "Wealthy Affiliate" affiliate program works is because they offer the world's best professional webmaster video training.

All the way from "Entry Level" (new) webmasters, right up to professional webmaster status.

Additionally over 1,500,000+ members enjoy the benefits at "Wealthy Affiliate".

Here is an extract from Kyle's biography (Kyle being one of the co-creators of Wealthy Affiliate):

Since the inception of Wealthy Affiliate in Sept, 2005, I have a new found passion -- helping others succeed online. This is not an easiest of tasks, and everyone coming to WA comes from a different background, with a different story, but my (and Carson's) goal is to continue to work towards creating a system that will induce widespread success among the WA community members.

So as you can see, these guys genuinely care about your success. This is what they have invested in achieving and they have gone "all-in" to ensure you succeed online as it benefits them with "word of mouth" advertising (so their company grows larger by the day).

In-stead of just promoting their program as an affiliate, you should STRONGLY consider watching their video training tutorials and learning from them as well so your financial freedom is guaranteed (Remember this is coming from a 20+ year career professional webmaster, myself, General AskiKaOwnzYou of the Global Governing Body of Professional Webmasters Association).

About the Affiliate Program:

Basically you earn (on average) over $100 usd per conversion (with the premium membership).

Please note, I had to purchase a $19 premium membership to unlock the $100usd+ conversions for this affiliate program. When you are on the starter (free) package you only get half the earnings, which kinds of sucks.

After the first month on premium, the fee goes up to $49 per month, but do not worry, you will be making so much money by then that this fee will be minuscule (seem tiny).

If you want to read more about "Wealthy Affiliate" and have a need to join the affiliate program, head on over to my blog and read all about what "Wealthy Affiliate" offers you.

MY BLOG ON WEALTHY AFFILIATE

If you prefer to skip the tutorial, sign-up to "Wealthy Affiliate" program here (put your email in, the affiliate program is built in to the members section for all "Wealthy Affiliate" members).

Don't forget when you make money online I need to receive 5% of the earnings for life, donated to "AskiKa.com".

Name:  wealthy_affiliate_going_up.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  47.0 KB

How do I get money through the "Wealthy Affiliate" program?

ANSWER:

"I use UDIMI to buy solo ads and paste my WEALTHY AFFILIATE links in to UDIMI. It is really THAT SIMPLE.

I normally log-in to UDIMI then click (top-right) "Solo Deals", then I find someone in the "Make money online or BizOp" niches and I make sure I select "NO MOBILE TRAFFIC", then I place my order.

I recommend using "Stefan Lindbom" who is one of the UDIMI top solo deals experts, he only charges $0.35 cents per user who clicks your wealthy affiliate links.

You can also write your own sales copy, something like this might work:

Subject:

You hit the "Jackpot" {firstname_fix}!

MESSAGE BODY:

Wow this is perfect for you {firstname_fix},

100% free to join and the income it is producing is
    just ridiculous.

==> Join for free here (YOUR-AFFILIATE-LINK)

You certainly won't regret it,

WINNERS WIN and losers FAIL TO TAKE ACTION,

[YOUR NAME]

{firstname_fix} just means that it replaces that automatically with the customers
    first name.

After a few days, my traffic has been delivered and I find I get a 15% opt-in rate, more than enough to make a nice profit (normally quadrupling my money).

VERY IMPORTANT: IT TAKES AROUND 3-6 MONTHS TO MAKE YOUR PROFIT, THIS IS NOT AN OVERNIGHT PROFIT SCHEME.

Inside of Wealthy Affiliate, I can click the top right "$" symbol and see how my conversions are going (I also get my affiliate links from there).

It is a REALLY SIMPLE 20 minute per day process to make some good cash online and I would HIGHLY PROMOTE joining "Wealthy Affiliate" and "UDIMI".

When it is this simple to make money online, life becomes worthwhile".

Just one VERY IMPORTANT word of advice, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES NAME-DROP OR PROMOTE YOUR WEBSITES (OR ANY WEBSITES FOR THAT MATTER) OVER AT WEALTHY AFFILIATE, I GOT MY WRITE PRIVILEGES REVOKED THE OTHER DAY BY "ADMIN" WITHOUT ANY REASON GIVEN WHATSOEVER.

I SUSPECT I WAS BANNED BECAUSE SOME FOOL ASKED ME HOW TO GET ON MY EMAIL LIST AND I NAME DROPPED THE URL IN PUBLIC FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

I SUSPECT AN ADMIN CAME ACROSS THIS POST AND INSTANTLY BANNED ME FOR DOING SO, I HAVE CONTACTED "kyle@wealthyaffiliate.com" (BECAUSE THAT WAS MY ONLY RECOURSE SINCE NOTHING ELSE WORKED ON THE SITE) AND SO FAR, TWO DAYS LATER, THIS "OWNER" HAS NOT REPLIED TO MY EMAIL YET.

I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.

SO JUST TO REINFORCE WHAT I SAID, IT'S OKAY TO USE WEALTHY AFFILIATE, JUST DON'T BE DROPPING ANY LINKS ANYWHERE ON THE SITE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET BANNED LIKE ME.

BY THE WAY, MY AFFILIATE PROGRAM IS STILL FUNCTIONAL AND I AM STILL GETTING PAID EVEN THOUGH I HAD MY WRITE PRIVILEGES REVOKED.
    UPDATE:

Kyle messaged me back. My write privileges where allowed several days later, it seems they only ban your write privileges for a week or two to start with.

I also once again got my write privileges revoked but I assume they will be unbanned soon enough again.

I think I got banned this time for requesting Wealthy Affiliate member information. So don't do that either,

Cheers.

Sincerely,

David Kellas (General AskiKa).

Also, note that you CAN send mobile traffic to this offer but it does convert less than NON-MOBILE traffic. However, both normally accrue a large profit. So don't be afraid to use "Stefan Lindbom" who mostly has mobile traffic on Udimi, he is just fine and that's who I mostly use.
    Buy my new WSO - 4 hours of website evaluation training, BEGINNER FRIENDLY.

START HERE: FREE WEBMASTER TRAINING VIDEOS (Watch all 3 videos on this page first)

Become An Affiliate With WordPress - The 2019 MUST JOIN Program of the Year - No Credit Card Required, 100% RISK-FREE.

Blog Entries

*** UPDATE ON MY CURRENT ACQUISITION METHOD FOR "WA" ***

If you plan to use cost per click marketing for wealthy affiliate, set your bid to $0.13 for "learn affiliate marketing" and "how to create an online business" type of keywords and create a landing page like this:

https://www.WealthyAffiliateAcademy.com

(I picked up the website template from "TEMPLATE MONSTER" for around $20 USD and hosted my site at "RESELLERS PANEL" for $33 USD per year, plus $20 USD per year for the ssl certificate. The entire website only costs me $53 USD per year to host, which is "CHICKEN FEED" - NOTHING.)

Note: you will need to get permission from Kyle at Wealthy Affiliate if you want a domain with "wealthy affiliate" in it.

You should convert nicely and over the period of six months, you will generate a 100% RIO, return on investment in profits.

Cheers.

Name:  Dave.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  61.2 KB
    Buy my new WSO - 4 hours of website evaluation training, BEGINNER FRIENDLY.

START HERE: FREE WEBMASTER TRAINING VIDEOS (Watch all 3 videos on this page first)

Become An Affiliate With WordPress - The 2019 MUST JOIN Program of the Year - No Credit Card Required, 100% RISK-FREE.

Members who have read this thread: 1